* Headlines for Tuesday, December 11th, 2001
* Renowned British Journalist Robert Fisk Is Beaten By a Crowd of Angry Afghans - and He Blames the West
* As Alternative Media Outlets Become Increasingly Rare, the Feminist Majority Foundation Buysms. Magazine: A Roundtable On Women, War, Independent Media and Protest
* "We Are the War Criminals Now" Interview with Robert Fisk, Part II
* "When I Saw the Dead and Dying Afghani Children On TV, I Felt a Newly Recovered Sense Of National Security. God Bless America" High School Suspends a 15-Year-Old Student for Anti-War T-Shirt
* The Fight Against the War at Home and Abroad: Hampshire College Passes a Resolutioncondemning the So-Called "War On Terrorism"
* Renowned British Journalist Robert Fisk Is Severely Beaten By Angry Afghans, Narrowly Escapes - and He Blames the West